Shiny is –
Best place to learn is the tutorial from official site.
shiny package for R
Inspired and adapted from here. dplyer tutorial here, or its own documentation. Another tutorial for dplyr and tidyr; The cheatsheet is useful too, install the dataset from the page’s footnote devtools::install_github("rstudio/EDAWR").
magrittr: Simplifying R code with pipes
NB: Quantitative = continuous
Categorical = Discrete
R is a free software environment for statistical computing and graphics. The following is some basics about R data types.
Comparison of vector,list,matrix and dataframe
|class||class of its elements||list||matrix||data.frame|
Setup and configuration
Adapted from org-mode official site.
Following notes are adapted from here.
Three great virtues of a programmer; Laziness, Impatience and Hubris. – Larry Wall
- Laziness: The quality that makes you go to great effort to reduce overall energy expenditure. It makes you write labor-saving programs that other people will find useful and document what you wrote so you don’t have to answer so many questions about it.
- Impatience: The anger you feel when the computer is being lazy. This makes you write programs that don’t ...
It was a late night, and I did a full system update. Either it failed during update or whatever … as I said it is late and I am tired… The system won’t boot into Linux the next morning
The reason was …
As I suspected, the kernal is corrupted.
rollback the kernal from cache:Continue Reading →5Share
I came across this script after a long struggle to set up a hotspot using my computer’s internet service, wired or wirelss. Create_ap script uses hostapd + dnsmasq + iptables to create a NATed Access Point OR hostapd + brctl + dhclient to create a bridged Access Point. The default behavior is a NATed Access Point,see here or github.
Requirement and Eligibility Check
You need a nl80211 compatible wireless device, which ...15Share
Here’s what you need to do in order to get LIRC working properly on Raspbian:
- Make sure you are running the version of Raspbian which has the LIRC modules included
- Install lirc from apt-get
- Add a couple of entries into the /etc/modules file
- Use dmesg to ensure the Lirc settings have loaded properly
- Run a system command to ensure the the device is reading the signals from the remote control
- Run an lirc program to record the IR ...